From May 25, 2018, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) will apply, depending on whether the data were obtained directly from the individual concerned or from other sources.
We hereby inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data is WELDINGTECH, Jagiełła 319, 37-203 Gniewczyna Łańcucka.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by writing to the address of the administrator firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Personal data“.
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
1. conclusion and fulfilment of the contract (supply of services);
2. conducting analyses and statistics for the benefit of the business activity;
3. sale of products and services offered by WELDINGTECH;
4. conducting marketing activities undertaken by WELDINGTECH independently or in cooperation with other entities;
5. asserting claims;
7. responding to letters and requests;
8. conducting activities related to the assurance of safety;
9. fulfilling the legal obligation of WELDINGTECH.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data will be:
1. the consent given;
2. the need to perform the contract or take action at your request before the conclusion of the contract, in particular the received inquiries or orders;
3. the need to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on the administrator;
4. the necessity resulting from the legally justified interests pursued by the administrator, such as responding to your letters and requests.
- Your data may be transferred to the following entities:
1. cooperating entities and contractors or subcontractors;
2. courier and postal companies, which will deliver parcels to you;
3. a company providing accounting services for WELDINGTECH;
4. law firms, to which WELDINGTECH will commission e.g. conducting debt collection proceedings;
5. entities or bodies authorized under the provisions of law.
Processing period of your personal data
This period shall depend on the purpose for which the data are processed. The period for which your personal data will be stored is determined on the basis of the following criteria:
1. legal provisions that may oblige WELDINGTECH to process data for a specified period of time (e.g. the Accounting Act);
2. the period for which the services are provided;
3. the period of time necessary to protect the interests of the administrator;
4. the period of time for which consent has been given.
In addition, we would like to inform you that you have the right to:
1. request access to your personal data in order to rectify the data,
2. request the completion of incomplete personal data, including the provision of an additional declaration,
3. erase the data or restrict the processing,
4. object to the further processing of your personal data,
5. the transfer of your personal data.
If you have any doubts regarding the correctness of the processing of your personal data by WELDINGTECH, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
The consent is independent of the duration of your use of the services and is valid until revoked.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data carried out on the basis of consent given prior to the withdrawal of consent.
Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
Your data will not be profiled.